Thursday, November 17, 2011

First Post (Revisited)

My first blog WOW, i'm excited already So if you start following me (which you won't) and want to hear how im feeling, my view on current, and not so current events or even just what happened to day (which you don't, trust me i know) im giving you the heads up, some of my blog post are going to be a bit Emo or Depressing but trust me i'm just going threw a phase in life you know like when people in there like 40's buy motorcycles or try to fit in with younger people or there old jeans, i will get over it eventually (i hope) i will label those depressing emo blogs E=mo so look out B*tches.

Has any one seen The Blind Side i have it's an really insprational story and it's true you should check it out, or else i will find you(i won't, i don't stalk people) and shove polish sausage into your mouth (by that i mean a polish man's "sausage" will be shoved into your mouth, does any one know were I can buy one of those, personal reasons, and if your thinking "i know what she wants that for", or whore i wasn't thinking of doing that with it, i need a gift for my friend)