Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hey it's me again fortanely I have not learned how to *spell better meaning if my musings are unreadable and impossible to articulate, then it was to be expected, right. On with the show. I love having this little app to type because there is always moments where I just the need to document what I'm thinking. Must be my generation. Bunch of over sharing, Apple worshiping, unemployed protesters this generation. I wouldn’t ask to be in different era. Ever.

I'll be totally honest with you, whoever you are. I'm bored and I really just want to ride my bike and get out of the house. I want someone to call me and in way I don't. No one calls on Saturdays since Toyo stopped and I’ve lost the will and the ability to communicate to almost everyone over phone. Some would say it’s quite pathetic, I wouldn’t say anything because I'd have no response.

Tell me, tell me, tell me something I don’t know. Something I don’t. How many inches in a mile, how long to make you smile, get you not to treat me like a child baby. That was a musical interlude (the lyrics are a bit iffy, so beware). So in other news. I feel we should start a occupy St. Augustine and bring back the wild. Those were 3 completely unrelated things yet they fit so perfectly in a nonsensical sentence. You must greatly enjoy and show deep admiration for those words.

I think if I could go on talking to, and about myself, to myself all day I would. It would be egotistical and maybe at the same time self-esteem crushing. Instead of the phrase "Party Hard" (made known to me by the site tumblr), I say "Party with such force it is capable of breaking large objects." I find it funny but I don’t think anyone I know personally will. So, that’s a joke between me and myself, talk about an inside jokes.


In the words of Mika "Un jour tu comprendas, un jour tu t'en voudras." Au revouir (still hoping that’s spelt right).

*Note: Spell Checked before posted, but writing still isn't consistently all correct*