Thursday, November 17, 2011

Music (Revisited)

Music is a big part of my life,i play it, i listen to it, enjoy it- more then you know. I listen to music as i write this, as write every light hearted blog i have published. but can music influence you enough to do things not supposed to be done in society, to break rules that goverment polices inforce, to shake hands with the Devil even for a moment. I listened to a song once and then that night had a dream about running naked through Home Depot. I just let go, no troubles, no fear, pure adeneline. At that moment I knew what She had meant about "Being High On Life" feeling free and at total peace, haromony with everything, connections with nothing there is only special moments i get that feeling, me living in a pool of disappointment to my family there isn't a time i really feel like smiling but every so often She cheers me up it's great having friends, having Music