Monday, February 2, 2015

4 Years too Late (A post from the past)

Really want to fuck yourself emotionally.

Go log on to that blog you made when you were at your lowest, I mean perpetually low. A seeming endless cascade of awful, emotionally or physically.

Now pick some of those post that not just only reflected to a tee how much just living was/is a chore but in a way that it just re-hashes everything. Then pick a song that talk about this emptiness, theoretically or otherwise. Even if it didn't intend to be that kind of song.

For me today it's "The Bird and The Worm" by The Used and "Skeleton" by Bloc Party

Hope you don't fucking relapse because you may just not survive it again.Who knows right.

Hey I'm back. 6 months too late you say.
Who ever you are.
6 months early I would say.

I'm working on that thing where I try to pretend that I don't need people, but that I realize that I do and hate it. As much as I need people doesn't mean I want all the socializing that comes with it. Selfish. 
Sure.
But I won't lie to you I want to be alone. I love it really being stuck here in my head, it's not as scary