Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sometimes All I Want to Do is Play Video Games

I find it hard to write here.
I'm not illiterate and I can type, even if it requires me to look at the keyboard while doing it.
But still I find it hard to write here.
I have years of fake/real baggage I could flood my blog with.


Since grade seven I haven't quite been the same, or maybe I was always this person I just hadn't realized it yet.....


Hours and days on end about every band.

I can't seem to catch the flame in Arcade Fire. They're no Death Cab for Cutie so I'll just to have to let it grow on me I guess. Now Paramore, that's a band.....


Every movie I have yet to see.

I really just want to watch Norman. Is that so hard universe to provide me with one link to the Sundance film I have been craving for...


But increasingly I find it hard to write.
To write here, on Facebook, tumblr, livejournal. You name it and if I have it I probably won't be able to write a thing, other then ramblings of how I can't write.
Social Networking has only made me unsocial. Am I not doing it right.
I guess you have to make the conscious decision to want people to know about your life and be comfortable enough (or lack a filter and self control maybe) to post what you feel no matter the topic and who it is going to displease.


I am sure of one thing. If it were up to me, life would be video games. Thoughts could be recorded right out of your head and replayed when you want. I can't write but I sure have wonderful thoughts.