Friday, November 18, 2011

" Life's disappointments are here"
"What do you mean by that"
"I didn't make it and i can't wrap my head around why im not sad"
"Maybe your not disappointed, was this why you applied in the first place to test how much disappointment you could handle in one dose"
"Shut up, i applied beacause... i... umm.... I applied because i love editing and seperating shot and reworking shots, i woud be content on doing that for the rest of life's disappionting moments"
" But you have no potenial i guess your not so good or over confidence has failed you in the end"

I am left thinking it is just a new beginning, i hope in the next life i wont make a mistake of testing disapointment and find the true calling of my mind. Or whatever would be better then being accepted to the place i want to be. so i have nothing to worry about right, i will just have to remind myself it can always be worse and...