Thursday, November 17, 2011

Me, as A Whole Fraction (Revisited)


so i had the biggest bravado today (if thats'swhat it can be called) i acted incharge, ruthless, daring and totally content, it's weird because today i wanted climb into my bed stay there, i wanted to cry furious just before the end of school, but you know i'm not;depressed. so i just went with the day. So i have been asked a very simple question by no one but if feel i need to answer this not asked question, Who Am I. so this what i had to say.
I Am Nichelle. I try despretly to fit in every where. i'm not that confident but can on good bravados, i lie badly and do not like dissucsing the pain i sometimes feel. i take for granted what i have and reach for things i don't. i'm charming in every way but relationship wise. I fear being alone or losing my best friend though it will probably happen.;some;of;what i typed was a lie;. I want to be popular and wanted like;every teenager does.;i am caught between liking girls and guys and hope that isn't my fault, ii want to be poetic and deep to be able to talk about things in such away that people are still thinking of it when they sleep.;I Am Nichelle and that's the whole fucking story.